Hand Block Print Cotton
Hand Block Print Cotton Unstitched Material Increase your collection of Indian traditional salwar suits with this amazing & soothing black Block Printed Unstitched salwar suit dress material from Naarangi store.
Worldwide known for giving Indian ethnic look after stitching.
The cloth fabric is made from a special technique known as Batik Printing which is an ancient art that uses wax & dyes to make beautiful patterns and designs.
- Dupatta Length : 2.25 m
- Wash care : Dry Clean recommended for this product. Wash dark and light colors separately; Do not squeeze or wring The product may have slight irregularities as its hand crafted which adds to its uniqueness and makes this product special. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
- Dry clean
- Topwear Fabric Length : 2.25 m
- bottomwear Fabric Length : 2.25 m
- Product Code: 2020147
- Net Qty:1 N
- Marketed By: NAARANGI CRAFTS PRIVATE LIMITED, 101 Premium Paradise 37/4 Snehlataganj Indore, Madhya Pradesh.Pin Code-452004
- Manufactured By:NAARANGI CRAFTS PRIVATE LIMITED, 101 Premium Paradise 37/4 Snehlataganj Indore, Madhya Pradesh.Pin Code-452004
- Country Of Origin:India
- Commodity:Women’s Dress Material
- Wash Care:- Hand Wash Only.
- Color: Black
- Shipping:- Ready stock. It can be delivered within 5-7days. Returns accepted.
- Material:- Fine quality hand block printed 100% cotton complete suit material.ब्लॉक प्रिंट सलवार सूट।
- Block printing is making use of a carved piece of wood or any other type of wooden block to imprint an image on fabric.