Batik Print Cotton Unstitched Material
Increase your collection of Indian traditional salwar suits with this amazing & soothing Green Batik Print Cotton Unstitched salwar suit dress material from Naarangi store.
Worldwide known for giving Indian ethnic look after stitching.
The cloth fabric is made from a special technique known as Batik Printing which is an ancient art that uses wax & dyes to make beautiful patterns and designs.
Batik print involves complex processes. It basically uses hot wax to cover some parts in a pattern or design.
The rest of the cloth is dyed and then this wax is washed. This gives cloth and unique and beautiful & premium designs.
- Bottom wear Fabric Length : 2.25 m
- Batik Print
- Wash care : Dry Clean recommended for this product. Wash dark and light colors separately; Do not squeeze or wring The product may have slight irregularities as its hand crafted which adds to its uniqueness and makes this product special. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
- Dupatta Length : 2.25 m
- Topwear Fabric Length : 2.25 m
- Dry clean
- Topwear Fabric : Cotton
- Botton Fabric : Cotton
- Dupatta Fabric : Cotton
- Product Code: 2020305
- Technique: Handblock
- Pattern: Paisley
- Salwar Type: Normal Salwar
- Size: FS
- Occasion: Regular Wear
- HSN: 6307
- Delivery Time: Same Day Dispatch
- Primary Colour: Green Slight difference in color from the visible product image is possible due to light setting.